Sunday 18 July 2010

Alongside VII Le Mois de Julliet



It is when I am alone, my mind draws alongside


you, thirty-one days, of sunshine and holidays,


of love on the beach, of holding hands in walks,


of long-looking looks, of what you find in Harlequin


romances, but it is true, in this vile world of takes,


I take this, you take that, you stand there I take you,


we in love, can only give, and that is the opening


gamit of the metrosexual, the softer and fem side,





I think at bottom line, at the base, it is just sex,


which directs us, even our charity and loyalty,


it governs our life, its what makes us a Paladin,


which might be today, a shorn headed tattooed bastard


with a golden heart, loves his mother and home cooking,


but also has options in what's shaking, and modern art,


I am afraid, when I draw alongside you my month


you will leave me for August, the Caesar, or go gay





and think of May, but this is untrue, all fictional


it is not the month that leaves me, how can 31 days


leave, it is an abstract of Time, no it is you my love,


You in the month of July, made up your mind to end


So to live a life alongside another, or maybe worse,


to live alone - why is it, I love you in total denial?


Of all the evidence in front of me, we did not make love


on the beach, nor look longingly into each others eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment