Monday 11 January 2010

shakespeare poem

Bill me mate, I saw, and I might be wrong,
some kind of similitude at foot of the apple and pears,
I thought for a mo, it was the spitting image of you goin' for a song,
Something photocopied at quickImage, one of those affairs,
But no me mate, it seems to be right kosher, not a load of Cobbelers,
I mean I took a photo and then magnified your right eye
I mean the putative one, and it came up like a bed of roses,
then I tried taking one from the folio, one from the Chandos
and blew them up 130 times together, and there on the knob,
It was like looking at triplets after I started dressin in the garb
of the time, you know stripping the puritan and pasting fancy
Elizabethan, then I thought to myself, it is bit of a racket
So I took a gander at some other old rubbish hanging about
in the attic, as one does, and I could not believe my mince pies
it was like you had near gone caused a one poet population
explosion, I saw you bleedin everywhere, and the very ticket
to get me off the unemployment, now Bill I'd like information,
It is a bit personal, and I do not really want to ask about it,
But, I have a vague feeling there is something really wrong,
Because didn't we know you as "One-eyed" Bill, ever since
Ben took your eye out over that Dark Lady, Sonnet?

No comments:

Post a Comment